Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I joined a new online thing today that is kinda dorky. But I saw it in the news paper and thought I would try it out. The site is called www.doggyspace.com. It is like myspace for dogs. I am working on a profile for Coco right now. But I am not sure how far I will get into that. We were supposed to go the the fair today, but it rained most of the morning, so we didn't. I think Chris and I will end up going tomorrow. Jeremy has to work, but then he didn't really seem to want to go anyway. I am going to Adventureland the first weekend in sept. I took it off from work. This week is pay week and I am so excited. The bathroom is starting to look really awesome. Chris has got 80 percent of the wall paper done. He has to wait until I buy the pedestal sink for in there. The kitchens paint is all done except for one piece of trim.
I went over to my moms today. I was tired of not seeing the kids. So she can be mad at me all she wants, but I am going to see them. SO I took them a bunch of stuff over and gave it to them. I gave her a plant, but it was too late to save it, so she put me a live plant in the pot. Which was really nice. I think I might give her what is left of my potting soil. Her kitchen looks nice. I did enjoy going over there. I might go back later, I am not sure yet. I have some plant seeds I am going to split up with her, I don't need all of them. I took the Tru Back I bought over there so she can try it out.I hope it works. I paid forty bucks for it. They did research on it in the University of Iowa. It makes a lot of sense how it works. I got it for my back pain, but then mine is muscle related, not spinal. So my moms is mostly spinal. I took Asia and Coco over there with me. Asia wasn't too happy about the whole idea. She wasn't upset the whole time, just most of it. Coco had a blast though. I am so glad I got to see Mickey and Holden. I miss them everyday. Mickey kept giving me hugs and kisses.I told them about taking them to family day at the races.

No comments: