Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I know I haven't really updated in a while. I have the mobile blogging I use as a get me by. But I have been so busy with work and the house. I bought a Xbox360 on ebay today. I thought the boys deserved it. They have been working really hard on the house. I am working one day of over time this up coming week. Then I am signing up for another day the next week. I am still trying to cut back so I can recover from my extra long work weeks. The good news is I am talking to my mom again. So I have been seeing the kids. I took them to family day at the races. I am going to do a separate post about that. Then I have a bunch more stuff up for sale. Me and my mom are having a huge yard sale over the holiday weekend. Mom says she might put it off, but I really don't want to. She is going in for surgery tomorrow. So I am taking the kids to school. Krystal has a interview with Iowa Telecom, which is awesome. Chris has been doing really well with the house, he got the new cabinet put in today.

Oh, I have been collecting Sobe bottle caps, because I want to make a stepping stone out of them. I think that would be so cool. I have been getting a lot more lately because Jeremy drinks it a lot. So I am doing good with that. I am going to try to find mroe time to do my scrap booking, because I really do love to do that.

No comments: