Friday, August 01, 2008

I thought I was doing so good. I haven't cried since sunday. I almost made an entire week. Dustin snapped at me in a text messag about giving him the third degree because I was asking about him buying a car and getting his cell turned on. It doesn't add up and I still don't understand. It actually upset me enough to cry. I feel like he was comparing me to his ex, who ruled his life. I care about him a lot and I just want to know what is going on. I am pretty sure he is mad at me but I really don't know. I guess I will see if he calls me. I want this to work, and I want it to work so bad. I am so tired of being alone and dating losers. I am always ending up with guys who hurt me some how, or think I am crazy. Dustin is so many of the things I want in a guy. He is hard working, funny, sweet. He has been honest with me as far as I know. He is a good parent. We agree on so many views about life. He is just all around a great person. I love being around him. I am starting to wonder if I will screw this up because I am honest. I actually told him what he said hurt my feelings and now I feel stupid for doing it. Right now I feel so upset and lost. Maybe I am just being stupid. I want to talk to him on the phone, but he says his phone doesn't have minutes and all he says in texts are ok and whatever. So I am going to leave him alone and let him make the next move. I think I have shown him how much I want him in my life, and I guess I need to see if he wants the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with being honest and letting someone know that your feelings have been hurt. Since I work with you I think I know you well enough to say you are not doing anything wrong. Hang in there and by all means be yourself no matter what!