Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Stuff Done!

I feel pretty accomplished right now. With Chris's help I got a ton of stuff gone through out of the garage and all repacked in way less boxes. Plus I have a couple more boxes of yard sale stuff too! Which I think I may try that route one more time, and then I will be contacting a guy who buys the stuff in bulk. Krystal came over today, and I think that is really why I got so much done. I had some one to talk to and chat with while I was working and it kinda kept me going. It has been super hot out here lately, but I don't complain much, because it is still much cooler then when I lived in South Carolina. I have had a pretty good day. I got a ride to work last night, this way I could save on gas. I want to take the boys to Cici's for a reward for working so hard on the house, so me not driving to work one day helps equal it out. I might be doing that more often, depending on how things go. I am so glad it is my weekend though. I am getting so burnt out on working. I haven't had as much over time lately, so I have been looking for a second job I could work part time. If Dustin's mom gets an opening at the gas station I could work there. I haven't seen him since last week and it is really bumming me out. But he spent the weekend with family and just started his new job this week. So I know he is busy. I am hoping though that over my days off I might be able to go and see him.

It is funny, Krystal being here and me going through stuff, has completely wore the dogs out and they are all passed out around me. Garth and Coco sleep with me every night, and Asia has her doggy bed on the floor. She still falls off the bed, so I really don't feel safe having her up here. I don't want the baby to get hurt.

Jeremy baiscally has to work all day today, which kinda sucks, but he is trying to get more hours. He is still looking for a better job too. Quiznos doesn't pay that well. He misses his job at Prairie Meadows and people there miss him too. He is just one of those guys everyone likes.

I am hoping that by Christmas time I could get on for security at Trinity Manufacturing. They build those wind mills that generate power. Which I think is cool as hell!!! I am very pro recycling and go green. I have a ton of recycling that I am putting out with my trash. They do that for free out here. I love it. I also pick up pop cans and bottle because they are worth a nickel a piece. I pick up the ones that aren't worth money too, because when you take them in, they will get recycled too. We only have so much material to work with on earth, we have to be careful and not take that for granted.

No comments: