Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wel, I have to say today was a pretty good day over all. I am now dating Aaron. Me and him have been working together for a a long time. He is a CFA. I like him a lot. We had a awesome time last night. He came over here and we watched movies. I am happy. This morning I went to this church thing where they were giving away free clothes. I got tons of stuff for me, mom, mickey and holden. Oh and I picked up a couple of things for Krystal and a ton of stuff for Chris. So yeah I got tons of stuff. I painted my nails blue today. I have been wanting to paint them for a long time. So tonight I was like screw it, and just painted them. Chris was pretty sick today. I felt bad for him. He still gave the dogs a bath though, which was awesome. They all really needed it. I am taking them all to the vet at the end of the month for shots and stuff. I am going to find a program to pay to nueter Garth. I am tired of him peeing on every thing, and I don't want him to hump Asia when she comes of age. But yeah, it has been a really good day.

No comments: