Thursday, August 07, 2008

Well, things can change rather quickly. Me and Dustin are done. He up and moved to Knoxville, and then says he wasn't ready for a relationship. So I will probably never see him again. I will miss his daughter for sure. Being around her made me kinda want a baby. But then I just really don't have that kind of time right now. I want everything to be perfect for my kids when I have them. I want to be really prepared. No suprises, like not having what they need. The house is coming along well. I took the boys out to Cici's yesterday. We had fun and went to Menards and got a large board to cut into trim and a nice garden hose. When the kitchen is finished I will put up the pictures of the new stuff. Chris is doing an awesome job! I am super proud of him. He has been getting a lot done. Plus now he is doing laundry. The dryer is still broken, but has been putting stuff up on the line. We picked up another area rug at the salvation army for only three bucks, so now most of the living room/dinning room floor is covered and protected from puppies and the messes they like to make.
I put aliminum foil over my windows today to help block out the sun light. I was told by a co-worker that it also deflects heat. Which would be a good idea, considering my bed covers half of the floor vent for the air conditioning. I am still kinda debating between which house I want to buy. Because Chris did bring up the point of all the maintence the bigger one requires with tentants and such. So I am not sure. I really like the yard and all the garages. I mean come on! Who would turn down 13 garages!! Plus I can walk to the salvation army. I love that. I am working the Wynonna Judd concert tonight. I am happy because I am in a place were I will get to heart the whole thing! I am excited. It will be like being paid to go to a concert. I worked the Heart concert, but I was in parking all night. SO that really really sucked. But I did get to talk to a bunch of the band members and pet the dogs that belong to the lead singers. Petting the dogs was probably more interesting then meeting the singers anyway, becuase I didn't even know who sang the music until I learned about the concert. Well, I am off here until tomorrow. Have to worka double today!

No comments: