Monday, January 26, 2009

Five Months

I am technically a day late, but I wanted to write about this anyway. Yesterday was the day that me and Justin had been together for five months. Which is just shy of half a year, which is a pretty long time. I am so happy with him. I can see us together for many years and months to some for sure. He is very very good to me.
Anyways, a basic recap of what has happened in the last five months in our relationship goes kinda like this: First we met on the Internet. Then we went on out first date. Within the first week I backed my car into his. In the first month we moved in together. By the end of the second month, all my roommates moved out. We had a great Halloween and Thanks Giving together. In December, Justin totaled my car. Money got tight for Christmas. Spent Christmas with my family. We hit a few bumps along the way. This month we found 'our' song.Washing machine died and we replaced it together. So here we are now.
I wouldn't trade a single moment with him for the world. He really is the one for me. I feel safe and secure around him. I trust him extremely too. I don't think he would up and leave me. We have been through a lot in a little amount of time. I don't think I have ever been so close to some one. But I wanted to write about us a little bit.

No comments: