Thursday, January 15, 2009

There has been so much yet so little going on here really. I rearranged the bedroom to make it better for when Coco has her puppies in a few weeks. She is huge so I assume at least three. She is handling it very well, except, she does whine more now. I love her though.
I have come to realize I do not like Justin when he is tired. He gets very grumpy. Not that he really does anything, but just his attitude. Which usually makes me think he is mad at me. So first I am hurt, and then kinda sad. Then after a while I end up getting mad at him being a grouch. Now that he has left for work, I just feel bad that he has to work tonight, when he is so sleepy. I am really proud of him. We talked to the people at TPI and we are both being considered for their next round of interviews. I am very excited about that.
I got the dishes caught up, and a decent about of house work done, with the exception of laundry. We still have no washing machine. Which is starting to look bad, because when I cleaned out the bedroom I found a bunch of laundry that had been stashed at the end of the bed. So along with regular laundry there is extra laundry.
It has been weird for me to have two days off in a row, but I go back to work tomorrow, and then not another day off for five days straight. I don't mind really. If I don't go to work, I get some serious cabin fever going on because of all the snow. The car won't start right now because of it being below zero or just too close. Plus Magnum hasn't called about getting the parts in for the car yet. When they call though I need to get it up there and hopefully this problem will go away. If it weren't for the car trouble it has caused me, I honestly wouldn't mind winter. It is a part of life and can be very beautiful. But I needed to do things, like go over to my moms to balance my check book, and take swap stuff to the post office. I really miss doing lots of swaps. I loved getting the mail.
Every year for the past four years I think, I have just decided I wanted one big thing for my birthday. Two different years it was a sewing machine, one year was my digital camera, and last year was my laptop. I have decided what I want this year and it is a weird request for sure. I want these clothing racks that are commercial grade Z racks. They use them at goodwill and I looked them up on amazon.com and found out how much they cost. There are two different ones and I need two of each I think. Maybe more, but that would be an awesome start. They run roughly at $80 each with shipping. There are some sellers on ebay that have some that are about $20 to $30 cheaper, but we all know ebay changes day to day. But these racks are on wheels, and are meant to carry very heavy loads. I have killed every single clothing rack walmart carries. I have even bought their super heavy duty ones, and I have put them in their grave. I just own so much clothes and there is so much I want to hang up. It is the best storage method so I can get to everything I need to. Plus if I get these racks, I can push one aside while I look through another. Almost using them like you would turn the pages of a book. But I will have to wait and see how we are sitting in June. That is when I plan to refinance the house and hopefully start the remodel on the basement.

No comments: