Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I think I was actually able to catch up with all the laundry we were behind on. Which makes me really happy. Now I just have to catch up on dishes, lol. Justin and I are planning on going out with some friends on wed. I am looking forward to that. It should be really fun. I ordered my certificate today for my ordainment. I have been ordained for over a year, but have never officially married any one or anything. I am hoping that I can in the near future though. I am going to be the officiant at my friend Krystals wedding. That is going to be one cool and odd wedding. They are going all out with a fantasy kind of theme. There are so many different aspects playing a part in it, it is hard to label it with one title. But they are doing exactly what they want, so I am happy for them. I have been thinking of a lot of different things I want to do for my wedding.
Coco is due Feb. 4th, and looks like she could pop any day now. I am keeping a very close eye on her. I worry a lot about her and her health. I did get her some dog vitamins to help her out. She just looks so sad and waddles around. I love her so much though. She is my baby.
I finished the first strip for my knitting project I started. I am started on the next one now. I am going to make a whole bunch of them and sew them together into a really funky blanket. I am gonna add a bunch of decor to it too. I wanted to work on some other projects, but I either can't find or don't have the supplies for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well why didn't you say so! lol If you're interested, there's an all expenses paid trip down to Fl for a halloween wedding. We have need of one ordained such as yourself ;) There's even free room & board at a genuine beach house! Let me know! If not, I've always got room for another bridesmaid! Take your pick!