Saturday, January 10, 2009

Las Vegas!

Well, my mom has put the interesting idea out there about Justin and I getting married in Las Vegas, and then coming back here to have the reception. I thought it would be neat. I did some yahoo searches, and found a lot of different places. I am really considering a few places that have some nice packages. I really want a place that is very pretty, and then has a good picture package. I think it would be a fun way to have a hassle free ceremony and then have a night on the town. Afterwards we could all come home, relax a bit, and then have a big reception, with all our family and friends. They only people going to Vegas would be Justin and I, as well as my mom and dad. Right now though it is a thought. I think it would be neat, but we aren't getting married until 2010. So we have plenty of time to think about it and consider what we want to do anyway. I am just very excited about it.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......