Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Wow, I haven't written in a week. Everything has been just just kinda rolling after one another here. The days are blurring together for me really. My mom got her new job at the radio station, and now she is cleaning her house like crazy to find all her business clothes. She has out grown a lot of them because she has gained weight. It isn't really obvious until she tries to squeeze into a size 6. Then it's like, wow you did. Other then that she looks awesome and I think will do really well with this job. It just pisses me off that they are handing this job to her on a platter, and she won't get them to hire me at all. I need a second job pretty badly too. I am inches away from applying at like a damn McDonalds or something. Which would make me utterly miserable. We are getting by OK right now money wise, but we are racking major car repair bills and such because we have to fix up Justin's car. Things are just stressful to me. Like I realized that I have to stay in this house longer. I am going to have to refinance it so I can keep it longer. Because if I don't then I have no place to put the two cars I owe money on, plus the van. So, I am going to get extra money to pay off debt and remodel the house. I want the basement completely finished off so I can put a large master bedroom and walk in closet down there. I have Mike coming over tomorrow to see about putting in the laundry shoot. Then he is also going to give me his opinion on getting the basement redone. He has redone his basement as well.

But basically that is all that is going on with me, besides the dumb cat(Sam) peed on the bed while we were watching One Piece on the computer. I have no idea what the problem is with my animals.

No comments: