Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wow, I have gotten so much done in the last two days it is just scary! I worked an eight hour shift yesterday, then straight after work helped my friend Krystal move furniture to my house, my moms house, and to her storage. It was crazy. Oh and we took some to the salvation army! Then I got up today and my house was packed with new stuff. I got a new sofa, dinning table with two chairs, a book shelf, a desk, a dresser, and a entertainment center. I moved my queen frame from the living room to the porch along with the twin bed and frame, and the treadmill and the new stuff for sale. I got everything put in their places. I am still in process of putting everything away, but the furniture is all in place. I have made the second bedroom into a huge closet like area, with my craft stuff in there too. I am still organizing, but it is coming along great!
So things are going well here. Justin has court in a few days for the car accident appeal.

No comments: