Friday, January 23, 2009

So much has happened today. I had a good day, a bad day, and just a day all together. I feel worn out, happy and depressed all in one. Why does life have to be so up and down? It started out with Justin going to court and my dad went with him. He got the tickets reduces partially, but in the end they all came out $830. We have until the end of the year to pay them. It is just so much, and the car is totaled too. I still owe $8,000 on the car as well. Then we went home and unloaded half the garage to get out the extra washing machine, because my older machine died. That was a hassle. We stored a bunch of Justins crap in the trunk of the Sebring. He needs to sort through it, so we just stuck it in there. I also found some Christmas presents for the kids in there, that I will give them for their birthday. Then Krystal called and invited us over for a pizza and movie night. Which was super awesome. We had a blast over there. I had a lot of fun just joking around with her and Dale. We were watching the Alien and Predator movies. They know all kinds of neat information about the movies. We watched two and a half movies. I think we will be going back soon to watch the rest of the movies they have.

But the other bad news of the day was when we finally picked up the car from the shop. They did some stuff for free, which was awesome. But Justin didn't take very good care of this car and there was a lot wrong with it. The total bill came out to $800. Which just blew me away all together. But it runs pretty nice. My dad still needs to replace the spark plug wires. Magnum did a really awesome job on the car and I would refer them to anyone any day. The bill was high, but any where else I would have had at least over a grand total. So they are pretty awesome. I just don't know how we are going to get out of all this debt. I am going to go over to moms house tomorrow and work on the bills then. I picked up my check from work and it was small. I am just stressed over the whole thing. I don't know how we are going to catch up. :(

No comments: