Monday, March 10, 2008

I AM THE BARGAIN QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from shopping, and I happen to catch this huge sale at this place in Newton that is going out of business. I only spent $11.50. I added up all the tags with the orginal prices and there were a few without tags I didn't count, but the total came up to $641.65 without tax! Most of the stuff was from Target too. I am sooo happy! I got six brand new pairs of shoes for me, two new pairs for Mickey, two shirts and a pair of shorts for Holden, a shirt for Koty, a shirt for Chris, a bra, six belts, two doggie dresses, four pairs of pants, four skirts, seven shirts, and three dresses!
I am so set!! I think this is my best haul ever! Coco is in my lap giving me kisses, I can't wait to dress her up in her new clothes! Yay!

No comments: