Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Today has gone well and fast. Mom has her surgery on Wed. So I have a busy week ahead of me. I went to the gym today. I tanned and worked out. I like going, but if I can't find anything good on tv then it can be boring. My cardio work-out is starting to wear me out. So I am thinking that so I can make it through the entire time I should mix it up a bit more between the machines. Me and Chris went today and got a wirelss router for the new laptop, so I am laying in bed posting this blog!! So yeah I am a happy camper. Now we can watch any tv show and movie without renting it, because of a web site where they are all there for public view.
I really like this laptop too, it is brand new, Chris got an awesome deal on it. Speaking of awesome deals I got two pairs of sweat pants on sale at walmart for only three bucks a piece, and I have more pants to wear to the gym.

No comments: