Friday, March 28, 2008

Tea

I have come to realize that I love tea.

I really don't know how I came so many years and not drank it.

But I was sick about a month or so ago and I could only drink hot fluids, and my mom made me hot tea. I actually thought I hated tea because my mamaw drinks cold sweet tea, and that is very nasty. I hate it. But I like plain tea, unsweetened. I tell everyone it is like dirt water, lol.

But anyways, I finally after all these years, learned to make tea, which I am now addicted to. I bought this huge pitcher, and I make a big pitcher at a time. Then just keep it cold in the fridge. I love it though, because when it cold I can drink it hot, or when it is hot I can drink it cold. I take a glass to bed at night, and if it gets room temperature, it is okay, because it still tastes good.

So, yeah, I felt like writing a blog about tea. It makes me happy, and some times it is the little joys in life that make the most of everyday. Plus I have been much more hydrated lately, and it saves me money. One box of tea bags has lasted me forever!! Chris and Jeremy don't drink it, so I have it all to myself!

No comments: