Sunday, March 09, 2008

I got balloons last night from work, it was a long hard day. But I got the balloons for the kids, I thought they would really like them. Mickey and Holden were so excited when I gave them to them. I had them stashed in my trunk. I love to bring home surprises like that for them. I know my Mamaw is never around to treat them like grand kids so I want them to feel that anyway. I want them to be able to say they had a good childhood. I am very lucky to have such great brothers and sisters. Koty can be pain in my ass, but I still like him. We grew up together and honestly is some one messed with him I would fuck them up!
Lately I have been watching the first season of Heroes. I really like it. I have been watching it with Chris mostly, he got me hooked on it. I went and picked up some free books and magazines from Nevada, Iowa today. I like to travel. I hope someday I can go to Disney land or world, I am not sure which one I want to go to for sure. The city filled the pot hole in the road in front of my house and I am so glad to have that fixed.
Coco is laying here sleeping beside me, she is so funny. She makes these cute sucking noises when she dreams some times. It is like a baby on a bottle. I am so happy to have such a awesome dog in my life, and she is one pet that my great grand-kids will know about. I love all her excitement.
I posted a bunch more books on paper back book swap. I already have a request for one, and now I have another. Mom has been mailing them out like crazy. Oh, mom doesn't know it yet but I picked up two pairs or snow pants and a nice jacket that Koty can have for free too. So I think I did pretty good today. I was in a lot of pain from work so I couldn't go to the gym, but I am going tomorrow.
Work really sucked a lot! But I need the exercise and the money. We had this huge party that only got bigger! We had to go out in the middle of the party and put out more tables because the host under counted. It was one wild night, with lots of rude people and a few under age drinkers who thought they were smooth. I ended up not getting out until nearly 2 am!

No comments: