Thursday, March 06, 2008

I think today is going to be a long lazy day. I dont feel very well, and I am just messing around onthe computer right now. It is nice having the new laptop, because then I can relax in bed and be comfortable. My sweet Coco is curled up in my lap. I found out the day before yesterday that my great grandpa Grubb died. He was 90, but it is so sad. But I am hoping this will help reunite me with my sister and two brothers on my dads side. It may, it may not, but I will just have to wait and see. It would mean a lot to me if it did. I have been spending a lot of time with Brian. He is really nice. We aren't a couple, but he wants to take it slow. Thats fine with me for now, it is better not to get burned. He is one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. Mom is doing ok after her surgery. It is just really bad they couldn't fix her knee, so she will have to have a brace forever because she is not old enough to have a replacement. I took the kids to school this morning and it was really cold out. But it was nice seeing mom in the morning. I will probably go over there later. I know she likes my company.
I am very excited about tomorrow. I am going dancing with Brian, and I have never been dancing before. SO I am very excited!! He is very much a gentlemen so I think it will be a lot of fun.

No comments: