Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Bathroom Sink

Well, if the title doesn't catch your attention, then hopefully the story will.

Today started out as an ordinary day, with one exception. I was on a mission. My mission, a whole, was to command and conquer the house by cleaning it!
Yes, I had had some preparation from the day or two before by staying up all night one night cleaning because I couldn't sleep. I put away clean dishes, changed trash cans, folded and put away laundry. I fed and watered the dogs, which the weather was nice enough today to walk them. My sister helped me clean off the front walk. I swept the porch steps, and filled the dip in front of the drive way.
The day has gone well and I have gotten much accomplished. Then I find Coco in my bed room, chewing on some thing odd. I shoo her away only to find she was chewing away on a rock and screw. Which was odd indeed.
The point of the whole story is afterwards I had to use the restroom, like most people do. While I was in there I happen to glance over at the bathroom sink. Which by the way no one ever cleans off. So every thing kinda collects there. I came upon the realization that the contents of the sink edges were rather odd. There are two razors(normal), toothpaste(again normal), a screw driver(why?), a little plastic pony(I have no kids), a weird Ronald McDonald bobble head pin you wear on your shirt(thanks Jeremy), and a ink pen(taking notes?). How all these odd things came to be in my bathroom, I am not sure.
I am starting to think, maybe I should clean off the sink.....

No comments: