Sunday, March 30, 2008

Late Night Gym Trip

I left and went to the gym at 1 am. I love my gym I really do. It is open 24 hours a day, and has awesome equipment. I was there all by myself and it was so nice. I love to jog, and their machines are so nice. They have cable tv on every machine. So I can get lost in a tv show while I work out. It makes it much more enjoyable when your sweating your butt off! Plus their weight machines make it easy to change weights, and I think I am doing good improving my muscle mass. I am mostly focusing on upper body, because I don't have a lot of arm strength.

I know I should be sleeping now instead of writing this blog, but I can't help it. I am just not tired. I didn't take a nap today either. I was up all day doing things. I even went to Altoona today to drop off a bunch of bikes I gave to a lady for her daycare. By the way, I love my van! It is a big ugly thing, but it is the best! I need to do some work to it, but that's OK. I still think it is worth it. I went to Story City the other day, and got a entire van full of free stuff!

No comments: