Monday, November 05, 2007

Busy

I have been super busy today. I sorted some of my cards, then I sewed a few pairs of Mickeys pants. Zack fixed me some tator tots before he went to work. I went over to my moms and just got back. I got a call earlier and I have a interview at Prairie Meadows!! I am so excited! It would be so awesome if I could get a job out there.
I don't whats wrong with me, because I have been missing Todd. It is just that he was so nice, sweet, and funny. I liked him a lot. I just can't believe the way he acted. I would never do that to someone.........
But anyways, I need to get a few more things done defore I go to work.

1 comment:

Linduh said...

Panda...it is not Todd you are missing. It is the way he treated you in the beginning, the words he used and the way he made you feel. He is not the one for you. You are on the right track, but you have to be able to make yourself happy before anyone else can. Keep your chin up. You are a wonderful person...don't let anyone tell you differently.

Linda