Thursday, November 22, 2007

I learn something new every day. Like today I learned it takes eight 2 liter bottles of water to fill up the back of a toilet to flush. Also I have a new appreciation of indoor plumbing. But it seems my house is forcing relaxation upon me. Because without water, we can't do laundry or wash dishes, so it does limit my amount of cleaning I can do.
Zoe is in heat. Which has been a interesting experience so far. She follows Jeremy around like he carrying catnip. Plus she is eating more then usual, which is funny because she will meow at us really loud until we feed her. Then at night she uses what I assume is her sexy kitty voice and meows half the night away. I feel bad for her. If it weren't the middle of winter, and we weren't so busy, I would see about finding her a boyfriend. I wouldn't mind the pitter-patter of kitten feet. But I think we will wait until next time.
I have been playing around on myyearbook.com a lot. I really like the site, it is really fun. Plus I am meeting a lot of new people and that's always cool. I am kinda hoping I meet a guy on there. I have met a few, but nothing really serious yet. I just want some one special to spend my time with.
I have some pictures of the house and some other ones I think I will put up in a separate post. I am still not talking to my mom. So now our Thanks Giving sucks. But it never has gone well before, why should it go well now? Mom hates Chris again, because he stood up for himself. I had Jeremy ask her for help with the plumbing, since he broke it, and she even got nasty with him. So I hope she is happy. Jeremy wants us to make-up. But I don't see that happening. I am still upset with her, because every time I get up set she basically says I am crazy. I hate that so much. I have a right to have feelings. She thinks I should just not be upset over things.
Chris might be getting a car. Which I think is great. He is working out some sort of deal with his boss to buy a car that was theirs. He is getting it relatively cheap too. So I am impressed. Jeremy has been helping me clean this morning, which has been really nice. We got a lot done. I haven't been feeling well. I don't know what is wrong with me, because none of my symptoms are consistent. I have a itching stuffy nose and sneezing, but not all the time. Like now I am fine, but 15 min. ago I was sneezing all over the place. And like right now I feel so drained and just want to sleep and last night I got well over 8 hours of sleep. So I don't know what is going on with my body.

No comments: