Friday, November 02, 2007

Good Morning

Well, last night at work sucked. But I am feeling pretty good this morning. SO it is all good. Todd sent me some of the pictures from Tuesday, so I am very happy about that. I am about to smack Garth, because he heard Cy outside barking and is walking around going Arf! Arf! He doesn't even fulling bark, it more like a weird puppy sneeze. I have to run to WalMart today and get puppy wormer. Then I need to pack my bag for this weekend. I am very excited about everything we have planned.
I don't know if I could ever smack Garth, because he looks like such a cuddly teddy bear. He is just so cute. When he touches you with his paws, he is just so gentle. He is still walking around barking at nothing in particular. If Coco wasn't such a big Mommas girl then I could hold then both on my lap. But Coco is my big baby, she has to sleep with me and everything. But thats ok, I love her. She just looks at me with those big brown/green eyes and I just want to give her anything she wants.
I need to go over to mom's house today too, because I have some new clothes for Mickey, she needed long sleeve shirts. I still really need to find my pedal for my sewing machine. I have like a dozen pairs of her pants here to hem, and she needs them. She doesn't have a lot that fits right because she is so short and round, lol.

No comments: