Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Worst Day Ever

The title of this post says it all. I wanted to get on here and rant and rave about how bad my day was yester day. Because it was really bad. I had a bad day at work, and was in a lot of physical pain. Then I was so excited to see Todd, and we get in a fight on the way to DesMoines and he basically tells me what a worhtless piece of shit I am. Then leaves me at a gas station. Which I sat on the ground in the cold and cried for an hour. Because he made me feel like I was the one who was screwed up. But this morning I realized, I have life so much better then him. I got three awesome guys in my life who love me, and were completely there for me last night. I have great parents, and a great life all together. I don't need that kind of person, who feels they have a right to hurt others.
Mom got me up at eight this morning and we took the kids to church. We went to Wal-Mart and got Mickey some of her Christmas presents. Mom had some coupons for toys. Money is really tight, so she if trying to find ways to get them good presents.
My brother, Koty, and his friend spent the night last night. They were all playing Halo with Jeremy and Zack. I am glad they all get along. Koty's birthday is in a few days.
I am going to work in hemming Mickey's pants now.

No comments: