Friday, November 09, 2007

Pretty Good Day

Today has beena long and interesting day overall. I had my interview and had to watch Mickey before and some after. I picked up Holden from school too. Jeremy went with me. It was nice to have his company. My interview went AWESOME!!! I got the job as a banquet server. I am really excited about starting there. I got Coco and Garth many different types of flea protection. I think I put too much stuff on Garth because he started acting sick just a little while ago. I am holding him now and typing one handed. So it is slow going. But I love to blog. Coco is sleeping on my lap too. We watched the movie The Invisible. OMG it was really good. I cried. Like a lot. I really liked the movie though. Jeremy recommended it for us to watch. He has really good taste in movies. Chris made tacos for dinner, but Zoe ate the leftovers while we were watching the movie. She was very stealth. My mom is working at getting on at Prairie Meadows too. She was talking to them today. I picked up my paycheck from GoodWill today too. Chris gets paid tomorrow. So we will be doing much better really soon. I bought food today. We really needed it. I need to re-apply all of us for food stamps. We need it really bad. There is never really enough to eat around here. Plus it doesn't help we can't keep any freezer food because we are still using a tiny bar fridge. Eh, but I am off to bed now.

No comments: