Friday, November 09, 2007

Well today has been a pretty awesome day off. Me and Chris went and deposited our checks. I made the car payment. I nearly forgot last time!! But all is good now. We went and ate at the A&W Long John Silvers place. It is soooo good there, but can be pricey. But it is worth what you pay, because their food is good and not all greasy. We went and looked around Pappys Antique Mall. Then we went to the appliance store right next to it. We found a awesome fridge there. We are going to make payments on it. Which isn't bad because we are establishing our credit that way too. Plus it is perfect for the house. It is really cute, and neat looking. Plus we are probably going to go back and get a deep freeze for in the basement. They have one there that is the perfect size and for brand new, a awesome price. The brand new fridge all together with the installation included is just less then $500. SO I am pretty happy. I think we will be getting a lot more of our appliances there.

Oh and then Chris took me home so I could rest because I am not feeling very good because it is that time of the month. Every now and then I feel sick then. Hopefully I feel better later on. Oh and we stopped at McDonald's and rented Spider man 3. It was pretty awesome. There was a lot of emotion and evil in it! I was pretty amazed at the action. I really liked it.

Then Chris went to WalMart after he dropped me off. I was resting when he came home. He went and bought me a new keyboard. He is so wonderful. I really needed one because Jeremy's old one was really nasty and a lot of the keys stuck funny and it was hard to type on. I am trying to increase my speed at typing. So have a nice keyboard really helps. Overall I have had a great day off.

We have been having some serious issues with Cy. He has been tearing into food, and going to the bathroom in the house. At first we thought it was just an issue with being in a new place. But now it is getting worse and worse. Plus with me taking a second job, I can't be here to clean it up and have others clean it up. No one can manage to clean up stuff unless I am here to tell them. I know several people have been down stairs to do laundry and no one folds the clean, so it gets washed over and over again. Then Cy has been pooping down there and no one cleans it up, even though I know they see it.
~LATER~
Okay, I saved the top to a draft and I am writing again later. This evening was not as nice as the earlier part of the day. I had to get on Zack and Jeremy's ass to clean up and it all went down. We all ended up fighting. I decided that Zack needed to get out and told him I would call the cops on him if he didn't leave. My brother told my mom and she came down and resolved everything for us. So now we are going to have a chore chart thing. I have to work with it with my mom tomorrow. I am still very pissed at Zack. I also found out tonight that Jeremy will be living at home while he goes to college. His college isn't as far away as I thought. I am actually happy about it. Although I did want him to leave with Zack earlier. So I am hoping now things will get better.

No comments: