Friday, November 16, 2007

Okay, I know I have not written in a while. But I am writing now. Zack was evicted due to his behavior and that was bad. He got all confrontational and we had to call the cops on him and his day because they wouldn't leave the property. There was a fight between him and Chris and I got hurt. My wrist is badly bruised and I have a big cut on my thumb. He is to never come back here again. He lied and was rude and just terrible. He can't be trusted at all. He really showed his true colors.
But anyways, moving on. This week has been interesting. I went and took my physical for Prairie Meadows and I am in!!! I start my orientation on Monday! I am worried about mom because they said she was over qualified for the cocktail waitress, so they won't hire her. So she is trying to get on for the cage cashiering. She really needs this job. We just found out my dad has a really bad heart condition. Basically if his heart is under too much stress it could just stop beating and he could die. So it has been really hard for all of us to deal with this.
I quit my job at GoodWill on the spot. I worked a 8 hour Saturday shift and then I was reprimanded later on because I refused to let a lady use the dressing rooms. I was facing a possible 5 day suspension, so I told her that it was quite unreasonable and left. She should have fun covering my shifts, because I worked all this week. But that wasn't the only reason. She also basically said that she wouldn't work around my new jobs hours and was going to fire me anyway. SO I don't know what will happen there, because when I told my mom she made me come forward with all the sexual harassment that I have been receiving from my managers husband. I had kept quiet all this time because I never wanted to cause a conflict were I worked. I loved my job at GoodWill. It really does bum me out that I can't work there anymore.
I have this new found allergy to dog dander, so I have been working on cleaning the house. Plus we are rehoming Cy and thats going to be majorly important to that. He sheds a lot, plus every night he gets worse and worse and tears up stuff, so we know he needs some place new where he can be happy.
I think I have really updated on everything. Oh I have been doing puzzles and gluing them down, they are coming out well. I am going to hang some around the house today.

No comments: