Sunday, November 11, 2007

I guess I had a pretty good day. I worked form 11:30 to 5:30. I hung bedding mostly. I was able to hang over $400 worth of bedding!! So I am pretty happy with myself. I hope this impresses my manager, but it probably won't. I went over to my moms after work. She came into GoodWill today. She got a bunch of clothes for the kids and some for Koty and stuff. She went and bought Christmas presents for the kids today. I am going shopping with her tomorrow. I have to get the check book balanced. I have been putting it off. I got three pairs of pants hemmed up for Mickey last night, but forgot to take them to her house. So I am going to take them over there tomorrow. I have to be at moms at 9am. She has some doctor appointments she has to go to in the morning. Then we are heading out to DesMoines together. Chris fell down the stairs last night. I was really worried about him. I think he is going to be okay though. I think he might have broke his wrist. But he says it is ok. He said he should be abck to normal tomorrow. I think he should just rest until it is entirely better. He played my pokemon game on the DS. Which is so much easier because of the pen pad.I got some puzzles today and I am going to start one soon.

No comments: