Wednesday, November 07, 2007

ummm thoughts

Well, I am here to write. But I am starting to maybe wonder if my blogs are boring. I don't know. I don't have a very interesting life. Jeremy had a friend over yesterday who brought his Wii. It was kinda cool. I got off work at seven last night. So I bought some stuff. I got this Proactive acne stuff. I thought it would be a good idea to use it, but I probably won't. I am like that. It is kinda cold in the house this morning, but it doesn't really bother me. I want to get dressed, but I know I need to wash my hair, and the whole idea of getting wet is just not appealing. SO I am sitting here putting it off. I need to buy groceries, but we really don't have the money to. There isn't much in the house. There is food, but only like odds and ends things you can make with meals. If I was dressed I could go over to my moms and eat. I am such a mooch, lol. But she loves me. Me and her talk about everything. I am supposed to start my period today, and I think that is why I feel so blah. I got that stuff last night and it is still on the table in bags. Which I am usually excited and want to show everyone what I got. But they are still there. Chris is in bed sleeping, because he got off work this morning. He went in early last night too. He starts his college in Jan. I am so proud of him. Speaking of proud, I am extremely proud of Jeremy. He has lost so much weight. It shows too. He can wear some of Zacks clothes. I am so proud of him. He eats right and goes for walks. He doesn't see the difference, but everyone has been giving him compliments.

No comments: