Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ummm....Wednesday

Today was pretty good. I worked from 4 to 9:30. I was on the floor all day, but thats ok, because I busted ass. I also bought some christmas ornaments. I am so excited about Christmas. I have decided to skip over thanks giving decor completely and go straight on into christmas. I got a email from my friend Linda today. I had not spoke to her in over a week. I had not even realized it!( Sorry Linda!) But I got really excited about meeting Todd that I kinda just focused on getting the house clean and was trying to potty train the dogs. This weekend will be so much fun, because after I get off work on Saturday, it is me and Todd the rest of the weekend! My detail billing thing is going good. I put int he new transactions for today. I got Mickey some cute PJ's for Christmas. I already got them some Christmas presents and birthday presents. Zoe is sitting out here giving the dogs the evil eye. But she does play with Coco though. Chris took Garth to work with him. I think it is better for Garth, because he has a hernia and it can be damaged by Coco playing too rough with him. Plus he can't sleep in bed with me, because he peed on me and Chris(separate occasions). But anyway, I am heading off to bed soon, I got to check my email and talked to Todd on the phone, so I am a happy camper!

No comments: