Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Buttons


We went and looked at let another house today. Mom walks through and it is a NO. So yeah, just can't win. The realtor gives us a huge list and we set off to check them out from the outside. I managed to narrow it down to 3 houses total. In my opinion I don't think any of them are completely what we want. So I don't know. Most of them are above our price range. But the realtor said we might be able to talk them down on some of them. So we meet them at noon tomorrow. My friend Linda was nice and called to check up on me. I need to go and visit her very soon. The kids had chruch tonight so I got off work early. I picked up some interesting looking fabric from the salvation army. I am going to use it to make my blanket. See Linda has this really neat family heir loom, and it is this blanket made out of little pieces of fabric sewed into what are called buttons.

Thats what the picture is of above.

I have some other stuff on my mind and I guess I just want to write about it. I have had this guy on my mind for a while now. He and I used to be friends, like really awesome friends. I would have done anything for him. But he did some stuff that seriously hurt me and I did some stuff that seriously hurt him. Now I will probably never be friends or anything with him ever again. I have dreams at night about him, and it really bothers me. My other friend tried to help, but all it did was remind me he hates me. I realize now, what I should have realized then. I should have told him I was sorry for the things I did, but I didn't. Now it is too late. He will always hate me. He really ment a lot to me as a friend and I guess I should have told him that.

No comments: