Friday, September 07, 2007

Weekend Finally!!

OK, it is the weekend finally!! I have determined that we only have 20 days to get everything packed up! But I think it can be done! I am so excited. I walk Mickey and Holden down the street to our new house today. They are so excited. I am going to be so glad when they can come and visit me any thime they want. It will make life so much easier, because it is like they live with me half the time anyways. Zack got extra hours today, so I won't see him until tomorrow. Then I am letting Chris take the Honda to work. So tonight I pack and relax. I really don't feel too good. Being home helps though. Jeremy already had his chores done when I got home, I am so proud of him! He is playing guitar hero now, I love listening to him play it. They have a lot of good music on there. I am off to pack a few boxes!

No comments: