Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Today

Every day draws us a little closer to moving, and today drew us a lot closer. We could be moving as early as next Thursday. I am so excited. It is awesome that all of us are out on our own, and don't have to live with our parents. What kind of loser would want to live with their mom after the age of 20? I guess people who can't support themselves because they are too lazy would do that, but who cares about losers like that? Jeremy got my brother to work on the computer and now it is working freaking awesome again. I am really happy about it. We cleaned out the garage, and now all we have to do is fill it with packed boxes. I packed 3 more today, and will probably pack a few more before I go to bed. I put the new brackets on the book shelf, so it wouldn't wobble. Plus I got the new chore chart put up on the fridge. I have to mail the boxes tomorrow of the stuff I sold online, I made some good extra money with it all. I am still hoping my next set of auctions will sell.

No comments: