Monday, September 10, 2007

Good Morning

Well, usually I am not home this early in the morning. But I decided it would be nice to pick up Chris from work, instead of him having to walk home from work. I came home and took Cy out to potty. He is such a lover. He is always sitting under my desk, just so I pet him a little while I am online. I have never had such a good dog. It is funny because he talks a lot. It scares Mickey and Olivia some times, because he yawns, and makes growling noises all the time, but it just him talking. He sounds like that big furry guy off star wars. I love that he is so vocal. He makes all kinds of noises when we play with him too! I am a little worried about Cy though, because we found this scab on his back and we have no idea when he even got hurt. He has never been in a fight or anything, the worst was when he accidently scratched Gretchen, but I didn't think she got him back. But I am just happy it is on his back so he can't lick it or anything.

No comments: