Sunday, September 09, 2007

Typing

I found this site last night that determines how fast you type. I thought I typed a lot faster then that. But I guess I don't. The problem I think I have is I look at the keys, even though I can locate most if them without looking. Jeremy can type really fast though, he is my computer whiz. My ebay sales are going well today, a lot of them end today, so I have to prep them to ship. I let Cy out and I am so proud of him, there were kids out side and he only strayed for just a moment and then he came back in. I gave him a treat for doing so good. I will probably be writing on here a lot more so I can get my typing speed up to par. I am trying to get a secretary job in DesMoines. I don't really care for the nanny job I am working now, but I would make more money doing data entry. I am getting so excited about the move, Jeremy is working today and should be bringing home boxes. We need them pretty bad because I used up the last of them last night. The house is already starting to look more bare!

No comments: