Friday, September 28, 2007

Yay!

Well, today was pretty cool! I went over to my moms. We had to get Jeremys car fixed today. It cost $130 dollars. Which kinda sucked. But my mom rented our house today. The lady is super nice. I went over to Linda's house, and gave her a couple of shirts. She gave me some clothes for Mickey too. Which was really nice, and Mickey really liked them. Chris bought me and the kids Taco Bell for dinner. I talked to my mom today about some suggestions for her book. When I was growing up we always had a cat in the house, so if I ever heard little noises in the night they weren't scary, because it was always the cat. So I thought she should put that in the book. Oh and that I had a water bed until I was in my teen years, and water beds have no underside, so it eliminated the whole monster under the bed idea. I think it is so awesome that my mom is finally writting a book. Every one goes to her and asks her for advice anyway. I am getting pretty excited about the close of the house. It is coming up pretty quick. I need to balance the check book today and figure out where we sit.

No comments: