Sunday, September 09, 2007

New Couch

We went and picked up a new couch. We got some funny looks too, because we picked it up with the Honda! It was pretty easy in my opinion. Mickey and Holden came over today. I gave them both baths. Oddly enough, for Mickey, I already had clean clothes over here for her. I bought her this cute little out-fit from GoodWill. Things are still kinda weird between me and Pat, my old manager, because I dated her son. She was working today, and it's kinda a odd tension. He was nice, just not what I was looking for. But any way, I talked to Danielle finally, and things are going good for her. I was checking to see with her if either of her girls wanted to buy some clothes. I am selling some to Lindas daughter, but I need to see if I can find some more people to buy some. Holden and Mickey were really good when I had them like usual. I can't wait until I live down the street and I can see them any time. It is probably going to drive mom crazy because they will always take off to see me!

No comments: