Friday, September 07, 2007

Stopping to Eat

They still didn't have anything to eat at work, so I brought Olivia here to eat. It was better then nothing. My friend Linda needs more help moving, her husband feel down the stairs yesterday and had to go to the hospital. I feel so bad for them. I have been thinking about the house a lot lately and I am going to make up a moving schedule, so I know how fast to pack everything up. I can't wait until we can let Cy run outside again. He is such a good dog. Chris is running laundry, now that there are four of us here again it is hard to keep up! He has been playing some game on Zacks xbox a lot lately. He has it hooked up in the bedroom so everyone can use the lving room still. Once we move it should be easy to have a system for each guy, because we have so many big TV's.

No comments: