Saturday, September 22, 2007

Status Update

I had Mickey and Holden over last night and I am very lucky to have been blessed with a great brother and sister. They are well behaved. My mom doesn't have to ask them about their home work. They don't lie to me about anything. They are just wonderful kids. It was nice having them here. It will be great to have their help when we move. I was at my moms for a long time today. We discussed her business and my new side business. I am still really sad about not getting the puppy. I wanted a little chihuahua so bad. I just hope eventually I will get one I want. I am very excited abouy Monday for two reasons, one it is Jeremys Birthday, and two I hear a update on the closing of the house! Because if they can push it sooner, they will push it sooner. Chris has to work early tonight, which sucks, but is good, because we could always use the money. At this point we are not sure if Zoe is pregnant or not. I have my doubts, but then I guess we will just have to wait and see. The mouse on the computer is acting way better, but now we are having overall problems with it, I can't hardly use it! I am going to have jeremy get my brother over here to fix it soon.

No comments: