Monday, September 10, 2007

Ewww mostly

Well, I think I am sick, at least this is what Chris tells me. Earlier he orders me to go lay down, I sleep, I get up, he feels head, and says you sick. So I guess I am sick. I feel like crap, but it is that time of the month, so I just thought it was crap, and now I get the joy of special crap! Oh, and my sweet Cy stayed in the bedroom the whole time I was napping. My sweet doggy was worried about me. I love him so much. Jeremy got paid today, and we went to the bank and filled up his gas tank. I got a whole bunch of bills in the mail today, which oddly is a good thing, because I need to know when to pay them. I have to do all kinds of math and bill stuff tomorrow. Also I have to call MediaCom and bitch because they are chargeing me for a phone I don't have! Ah, but they have sealed their fate, and I am going through a different company when we move! I am so tired of their crap! Chris has been my knight in shinning armor, he has been taking care of me so well. I am so lucky to have him here. I will probably just work until I died!

No comments: