Sunday, September 23, 2007

Up and now what?

Okay, this is a first. I am up and not sure what to do. I got up in a hurry like I had something important to do, but now realize I only have one real thing to do today. So, yeah, this is odd. But I know I have people I need to go visit, and I need to put up flyers. Other then that I guess I could just clean. I am sure there is laundry to be done. I have been having issues sleeping. I have a hard time getting to sleep and then around 5 am I will start waking up, a lot. Me and Jeremy were wrestling around last night and he scratched my face and gave me a black eye! It is a mild black eye though. If it weren't and accident, I would have to beat him up! He is working today, and called to tell me he was staying late. He is very wonderful. Chris got home from work late today and brought me cookies. He is sleeping now, but he is off tonight. Zack doesn't work today I think. So he will be home all day. I found some one to rent our house! So things are falling together nicely.

No comments: