Monday, September 17, 2007

Every one! Switch Places!!

Ok, I am going to mix things up a bit here. We went to the new house today and found out that they did not properly winterize the house at all, and we do not know the extent of the damage. I went over to my parents house after school, and after a lot of talking, and web searching, I am getting a different house. That is if it is still available. I have to call the realtor first thing in the morning, call Jon first thing in the morning, and make up all the arrangements. I am crossing my fingers I can keep my original move date. We have so much of the packing done already and everyone keeps giving us more boxes!! Thanks everyone! Oh and the new place we will get to live across the street from Linda. Which would be so wonderful, she is such a wonderful lady! I am very excited about this place. It has a very hidden drive way, it took us over 15 minutes just to find it. I will update more on this tomorrow night. Zoe is doing so well. Her hind end is even starting to look better. She was pretty tore up when we got her. But she is very happy to have her own space. Cy still tries to sneak in there, but he knows better mostly. Things are going really well here. Everyone is getting along really well.

No comments: