Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Long Day

Well, it has been a fairly long day. I quit my job yesterday, and have been working with my mom most of the day to get another one. I also shipped my two ebay sales. I wrote more of my house guide. I am writing a guide for my roommates. This way it is a bit more clear what they need to do. Chris likes it so far. I am not sure if I will have them read it before I finish or not. I already have like five pages. Mickey and Holden went to church tonight. I am not sure what they are doing, but it sounded like fun from what they told me. I got my last pay from my nanny job. I am glad to be out of it. I think it is sad that a parent can't accept when a kid is a lier. They have serious issues and I don't want to be around that kind of drama. I mean the mother has two boyfriends, and the older daughter is allowed to throw out the younger girls clothes and toys! So I am glad to be done with that.
Cy is laying around the hosue like a big teddy bear. He is so cute. I am still looking for a chihuahua puppy. I want one so bad. Buying one is still out of the deal, unless I get a good job.

No comments: