Monday, September 03, 2007

Just thoughts

Being single is odd for me, but it is a good kind of independence. I have Chris, Jeremy, and Zack all as great friends and roommates. I am glad to have them all. I guess I am lucky our lives have intertwined they way they have. Plus with buying this new house it is so exciting to be able to share this experience with them. I really don't need a boyfriend while I have my boys to take care of. Making sure Jeremy does well in school, getting Zack back and forth to work, and making sure Chris remembers to eat and sleep! I have my hands full. I am happy with life, we all are. Nothing to hold us back or tie us down. I feel like together we can accomplish anything and everything. So far we have. I am just so excited about the house. We are all pretty eager to start the remodeling. Zack and Chris have been coming up with designs for my bedroom and walk-in closet. I own over 40 pairs of shoes and at least 30 pairs of jeans! So the design process has been fun. I am excited to have a yard for Cy to run in! My parents are even starting to become supportive. We will be living 3 houses down from them. Chris really likes the location, we are in a pretty rich part of town, so no crime. I can't wait!

No comments: