Friday, September 21, 2007

Good News!!

Today has been a pretty good day. We have finally decided on the house, the cost and the close date!! I am very happy to announce we will be closing on the house on October 12th, only a few weeks behind schedule. It is such a nice house. We are all very excited about the move. We are having issues with the current landlord, so we are fairly eager to tell them to shove it. I should be going Sunday to get my puppy! I am very excited, but trying not to be too excited, because I don't want to get my hopes up and then last minute something happen. Mickey and Holden are staying the night tonight. I don't think Mickey is feeling very well. We had to beat Cy a little while ago, because he thought it would be fun to explore the cat litter box. He is usually such a good dog, but I think cats are just foreign to him.

No comments: