Thursday, September 20, 2007

Looking at Houses with Mom

I actually had fun looking at houses today with my mom. I finally found one her and I both agreed on. I want their help when we move and stuff, so it is always best just to get her opinion. Oh and then when we were standing outside the one I chose to get, she says there goes your son! The realtor just looked at me and her like we were crazy, lol. Then my mom explained that Jeremy is my adopted son, and her grandson. It was funny and sweet. Me and Jeremy are so close. I love him to death. He said he likes the new house, but he hasn't seen the inside. I am excited because I can build him a room anyway he likes it! His birthday is coming up quick, and I can't wait. I am going to do some thing special for him. I have been talking to Linda a lot through emails. She has been really supportive of our move and stuff.

No comments: