Saturday, October 27, 2007

Being Amazed

I had some thoughts yesterday and I forgot to write about them. I hear a lot of bad things in the media about how our world is filled with hate and war. How things are so bad. I worked for seven hours straight on a register at GoodWill. I saw so many smiles. I had so many thank you's. I had a customer ask to use the phone, and before I could even explain that we couldn't make long distance phone calls, I had another customer come over and volunteer her cell phone. She realize that her phone wasn't on her, and went out of her way to go out to her car and get it. Just so that lady could call a relative. I thought that was a wonderful thing. There are so many good people in this world.
I guess this is just a moment to be thankful.
Mickey is watering coco. She is so sweet. I am lucky to have such a nice little sister. Holden is here playing one of our game boys. Zack is sitting in the living room watching full metal alchemist. It is the final episode which is really sad.
But I guess I am going to get my butt off here. I need to brush my hair and get to cleaning.

No comments: