Monday, October 22, 2007

Cold

Well, I think everyone in the house officially has a cold. Jeremy stayed home sick from school today. He feels like crap. Chris is basically dieing. He just doesn't take being sick very well at all. I am up and about, so I am mildly sick. I am debating on taking cold medicine before I go to work. But I hate it so much. It tastes so nasty. I have to go into work early today to fill out paper work. I still don't have a swipe card, but then I am not really bothered by that, because it makes my life easier. I finally turned the heat back on in here today, this house heats itself way too well. So I shut it off a few days ago. Coco is driving me crazy, I can't wait until we get another puppy. She wants to play with me all the time. Her favorite time is when I am sleeping. So I get woke up a lot. Which makes me want to sleep more and more. She bounces around like a little rabbit. It is so cute, but when you're trying to sleep, then it is not so cute. I need to go now and get something to eat......

No comments: