Saturday, October 06, 2007

Shower

This was one of those morning where I woke up and was like I have to shower or I am gonna die. I felt so icky. I might even wash all my bed sheets. I had Chris take the kids home. I think I am supposed to watch them tonight, but me and Jeremy are going to Bonnaza with Brian. Coco is taking one of her many naps. I didn't feed her dinner last night because she slept through it. Well this morning when I fed her she looked overly skinny. So now I know to wake her up and feed her. She is such a sweet baby. I played with her in bed for a while this morning. I usually go to WalMart for everything, but I am going to try for a little while to make a habit of going to Hy-Vee so we can get those reciepts. I think I will qualify for heating assistance this year so that will really help. I don't think I will be getting a job until after the move because we need to find Chris's birth certificate and I think I packed it up like a long long time ago. Which wasn't really the best idea. I am going to look around to make sure, but I am postive I packed it. All the laundry is caught up. I have a load in the dryer to fold, and then I need to get evertything put away and I am good!
Everyone is going to start getting upset with me, because from today on it is less then a week until we move, which meanas I am packing everything!

No comments: