Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Meet Coco Bean Mills

Meet Coco Bean Mills!! She is the newest addtion to our family.

She is a full chihuahua. She is seven weeks today. She was born Aug. 15, 2007. She is a little sweet heart!
I love her so much! My mom named her. I had a hard time coming up with a name that stuck. Mom said she looked like chocolate and that is her coloring. So it stuck. I am super happy to have her. In a month or so a friend of Lindas will have puppies and I would like to get a little boy. Coco's parents were 'married' puppies. Her dad died like two weeks ago. So I think when Coco grows up, she will get married like her parents. I am into weird stuff like that. Cy is pretty jealous. But I think if we work with him in time, I think he will be fine. Oh and Zoe is starting to look pretty pregnant. So we will be having little kitties in the future!
I had a pretty good day. I went and picked up advertisers for the boys and ran to a few stores. I want to work at GoodWill again so bad. I miss it there. If Chris gets this job he has been talking about I could work there again. Because the amount of income I make wouldn't matter. I loved my job. Now I am not saying it didn't suck from time to time. But I did enjoy it. I stopped at Salvation Army and got some neat stuff.

No comments: